▐ 0821* Beloved sis♥ ▐








Teeheeeee~ Have a nice two days with beloved sistasss ♥!!

Felt thankful for the Hari Raya's holidays xD

Yesterday was someone's birthday! hehe!

Who is the someone??? Let's begin the story :P



She fetch us from my house.. Finally she knew how to go my house!!

Luckily Qing knew how to go lar, coz her house also near my house only.. haha



After that, we went to Mon Boulangerie @ Sri Petaling.. celebrated Lynn's birthday!!! :D

Add: 17, Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.






That is a quite beautiful cafe house, nice atmosphere.

I like the decorating of it :) The food is not bad so.







I like the Chicken Pesto and Ham & Cheese Chicken Chop! It's nice!

Chicken Pesto's chicken is crunchy!! Love it :D

Ham & Cheese Chicken Chop, I like chesse cheesyyyyyy x))



Hmm.. I'm not very recommended this Lavender Flower Pot,

Cause it is too choke, it smell like perfume ==

Keep photo-ing & king gai :))




















** I know my self photo skill is very bad, cause Imma not perasan.. hahaha!! -.-

Today we go to Leisure Mall, all because of Sue didn't come yesterday.. 

Chit-chatting :)) About their "love" story.. HEHE :P

Chok-ing them!!!!






Don't be so emo liao larrrrr x))

I thought that we can see her boy de loh.. aiya..

HE must be so shy.. hahaha ==

Nvm!! Must have chance!!

一定要过了我们姐妹那关才可以呀! 嘻嘻 xD












嗯嗯~ 看到姐妹酱幸福就好喇~

虽然有时嗲到我真的顶不顺 -.- 哈哈哈!!!!

聊了很多感情方面的东西.. 不过我和小林只有听故事的份 xD

其实我有男朋友料的喇!!!! Shhhhhhhh!!!!!

感谢他这 19 年来没时间来找我,好让我专心我的学业! 哇哈哈哈哈!!!!

要不然一定是不懂在哪里迷路料 -.- 哈哈哈!!

Okie okie.. Back to NORMAL! 

其实每个人对 “喜欢”的定义都不同吖..

好像有些人注重的是安全感,有些人是喜欢一些比较强的人.. 

为什么酱多人讲我的要求很高吖???! ==

运动型,皮肤黝黑,有幽默感,bla bla bla..

其实一直以来这些只是我讲过怎样的人才会吸引我罢了嘛.. 

可是最终还是要看感觉的嘛 x)

感觉来了,什么都对了~ 哈哈 xD

而且不是说我要就要的嘛 == 桃花还没来 /.\

其实每个人对 “喜欢” 的定义都不同嘛.. 

可是就好像她说的,有时很难会对一个人很喜欢.. 

有时好感可能有,可能就是一下子而已.. 并不是说喜欢.. 

又要很 ngam key.. 什么东西都可以聊得来的.. 很难找叻 >w<

haihhhh.. 19 岁喇.. 初恋还在耶! 会不会很失败?? ==

不会不会!! 小林,我们一起加油!!!! x))

Ah Sue, 我们也一起加油!!! 哈哈 












这个嗲婆在我家过了 2 个很无聊的夜晚~ 哈哈 :P

都说我家里什么东西都没有的喇,只有电视剧.. 






那天,我们做了爱心 milo agar-agar ♥

送给小林当生日礼物之一的 :D

好吃叻???? 哈哈哈!! 我的手艺不是盖的 xD




Purple ♥!! 第一次涂在手指呀~ 

虽然涂到很不均匀,but I like it :))

接下来想染头发了!!! 哈

不懂我的头适合什么颜色呢??? @@






Photo before go celebrated Lynn's birthday :D



Wowwwww!!! Sexy back!!! xD



第一次真正看到我那头斜的头发.. 哈哈.. 











我的假期就这样结束了 =X

我要学校假期呀!!!! 突然好羡慕学生 ==

Haven't finish the assignment ahhh!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

它.. 令我在这个假期过得忐忑不安!!!! >w<

Kill me please!!! Kill us please!!!!!!!!!!! 















I wonder if you hurt like me --- 2am

The second korean song I love it when listen to the first time after Severely!!! :D















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com