▐ 0818* Craziest yet Happy xD▐










Fewwwwfitttttt!!! Another cheungk day :D

I was wonder why this sakai gang so like to cheungk??

Coz everytime hang out just go cheungk..

but hor, just we girlz keep singing with mic,

and the boyz keep shouting like a sakai!!!! ==



OMG!!! You totally cannot imagine that atmosphere!!!

Really damn very so annoying and noisy!!! hahahahaha!!!

stupid lar!! and we all affected by them and keep shout shout shout xD

Craziest yet HAPPY!!!! :DD

Being with them, is the craziest time, I think so?? HAHA










We were so lucky that we had a driver fetch us to TS x))



Miko's friend, Ah Looi xD

Hope he won't get shocked about our's cheungk look.. hahaha ==

Well, camwhore in the car.. :P
































Photo photo photo.. Sing sing sing..!!

K room is too dark >w<

My camera can't support it.. arghhhhh..!

Still got many pic at Ah Looi thr ahhh.. next time goona take from him!




Okay, I'm totally 中分 == I DONT CARE!!!! zzz











We just sang until 2pm ahhh.. coz too many people liao..

cannot sing till 3pm.. not enough loh!!!

All because of JAY CHOU!!!!! == walao..

Next time don't ever choose all his song, plssssssssss /.\



Look at them!!! hahaha!!! all chi sin jor xD

Maybe too many pressure already.. Guess what song they were singing?? hehe

After that were shopping time!!! :D

Boyz so boring already.. haha..

I was wondering my shoes really ugly meh???!

Seiye Issac!!! Keep saying my Rome shoes! ==

This is call fashion, you know?? HAHAHA!

And the stupid Mao, make me bloody!! childish larr u..

No bought any clothes and pants again that day.. haizz..

I know imma very yimzhim larrrr.. :S 

Same with Jiajia, haha!












This following days will meet with my lovely sista ♥

Will have a nice day soon! Teeeheeeeeeeee :DD















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com