▐ 0729* Imma a fans of sport!! :D▐








Hohoho!! I have been waiting Olympic 4 years ady :D

As the title, I really interesting in sports activity..

But I duno why larrr.. hahaha.. Just Like It !!

I slept so early on Friday night just to wake up to watch the opening ceromony!

But a little bit disappointed larr.. coz not so nice as the 2008 Beijing Olympic..


I just like the part of Mr.Bean :DD 英国国宝级人物!!!

I damn like his emotion!! Damn funny!!! hahahahahaha!!


Another part is.. David Beckham!!! OMG!! Still so handsome ahhhhhhh :P

2012 London Olympic's opening ceremony express their country's culture more

2008 Beijing Olympic was more 震撼!!!! I like it very much!!

I still can remembered few parts, especially the 廿四节令鼓 that part!!

Just WOW can express my feeling!

Now, I most excited in few parts of competiton, such as..

Badminton! This is the MUST!! 


Hope Dato LEE CHONG WEI can breakthrough his psychological barries..

and hope he will not injured again.. SUPPORT!!!!


100m running competition of man.. BOLT!


Lastly is the 跨栏!! 刘翔!!! hahaha..














In this sport's month, my secondary school's sports day also had held.

Awwwwwwwww.. Miss it sooooooooooooooooo much!!! :((


Especially this scene!!!!!! I was going to cry liao.. really gam dong..

想念那尖叫声,想念加油打气声,想念欢呼声,想念人浪,想念啦啦队,想念全部!!!

S1C2 2009   S2C2 2010   S3C2 2011

Those sports days were memorable :))))

可以说是没有遗憾了.. 什么都试过了 x)

跳绳比赛,有拿过奖,心满意足了。

啦啦队,虽没拿奖,不过至少参加过,玩过,疯过。

赛跑,不知哪根筋少了,竟然有勇气地去参加 ==

没有遗憾了!!! hehe :P

哇.. 这几天看 fb 都是学弟学妹的运动会照片叻~

还出现了很多花痴妹,花痴男.. 哈哈.. ==

尤其是骆良伟的 fans.. omg.. 风靡整个循中了.. @@


这张照片红了~ one piece's luffy xD

突然间有点小后悔,去年他教我们啦啦队的时候,没有和他合照.. ==

哈哈哈!!! stupid..

还有那个连续 2 年都拿最佳女运动员的 engine!!! 超犀利的她!!

还蛮 like 她的 :P 不只运动厉害,学业也厉害,人又美!!!

最欣赏这种美女的!!!














Duno why.. I just like Sports!!

Although my sports just okay only.............. :S

很热血!!!

而且我喜欢运动型的,尤其是打篮球的! 特爱 ♥ :D

还有黑黑皮肤的那种,钟爱 ==

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!












Okay.. Cool down..

Come back now.. Back to normal..

Everyday I'm suffering in college!!! shit..

Especially the stupid F5!!!!!!! Damn it !!

Why the lecturer is teaching so fast ?????!! speak slowly will die meh..

Really can't catch up larr.. haizzzz..

I was wondering is it just us duno what he is teaching or got more people.. ==

next next week got test ady.. Just one word can describe the test..

FAIL!! Yeah, it's FAIL!!!

But I like F4 lehh.. business law

Although there is many things need to memorise.. >w<

But it's very interesting.. the lecturer is sooo cute!! haha!!











Recently, I like this song so much :)

New song by Kenji Wu















1 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

  1. gah yao lar my dear
    hope u can meet ur blacky very soon xD

    ReplyDelete

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com