▐ 0503* 五月五 换政府▐












This week no class, but have to self study at home..

Coz exam is coming very very soon!! :S

This Monday & Tuesday I worked as a part time tuition teacher for the FIRST time!

HAHA In the end, my first part time job in my life still is a tuition teacher ==

Just helped my relatives lah, coz there is shortage of teachers..

I taught standard one student, actually just look after them lah..

Just called them finished their homeworks..

Got a very very very naughty boy in my class!!!

Although others teachers had told me..

But really beh tahan him lah!!!

Don't want do homework than forget it lah, still wanna kacau his friends!

Now I knew why teachers love students that are quiet like me hahahahaha xD










Okay, after that, I was sick..

Don't know is scold them scold till sick or what ==

But now I'm recovered!

Continue fighting with my EXAM!!

FML












Last Saturday celebrated Casy's 20th birthday :D



We went to Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie, located in Taman Danau Desa.

Here is it's page of facebook " Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie "



The food is not bad, price also reasonable :)







The Hello Kitty cupcakes so cute right????!

Especially online ordered from Miss.B Patisserie

Thanks Bowie for the lovely cupcakes :)





Birthday girl loves it very much haha

Girls talk time ♥

Girls selfsnapshoting time ♥

Girl, no need worries, everything will be fine soon, trust me! :))



Lynn wore dress!! So beautiful wohhh~~~ 女人味十足~~

I will remember our promise on your big day gehhh HEHEHE :P



























最近大家的话题肯定离不开这个 ---- 大选。

坦白说,我对政治这方面没有很多的了解,

可是就是因为今年的第 13 届大选,

让我对政治的东西,有了一定的了解。

这几个星期,翻开报章,打开 fb,扭开电视,甚至是收音机,

都是大选的新闻..

出到大街小巷,都会看到各党的旗帜..

其中,大家都看到哪个党最多喇厚??? 

为什么某个党要这么奢侈,拿我们人民的钱乱乱砸在广告上??!

报纸每翻一面,就一则广告,

收音机在一个短短的广告时间,出现至少 5 次酱,

你们知道这样做,只会弄巧反拙的吗??! 

让人反感! 虽然本来就很反感了..

算了,提起就一把火了..

就在后天星期日 五月五!!!! 很紧张吖!!

虽然我还不够岁可以投票,可是我的心与你们同在!!! 

看到那么多人可以团结起来,真的很感动下 :))

Ini kalilah! Malaysia deserves the BEST!

我不想 Malaysia 变成 Banglasia,这不是歧视,

我们要的是一个干净的大选!! 

五月五 换政府! 改朝换代,告别腐败! 























0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com