▐ 0110* TOUS Les JOURS @ WOLO, Bukit Bintang ▐











Met with the "longest" friendships friend YihLin on the first day of 2014 :)

An unforgettable day for me coz I have been waiting for her for almost an hour to fetch me..

Karma == But nvm coz actually she was preparing cupcakes for me!!!


How sweet! Btw I miss your cheese cake so much!!!

Aww.. Hope one day I still have chance to taste it haha :P












Went to Tous Les Jour @ WOLO

It is located at Bukit Bintang which opposite Lot10.

Wanna have a try as I heard many good reviews from the bangsar branch.

It is a korean bakery lehh, I thought it is just a normal western bakery at first.





The environment and decoration are nice, feel relax

It has two floors but not much seats althought the first floor has some extra space..









It serves variety of breads, pastries, cakes, beverages.










Well, it is unlike Levain, it doesn't provide numbers to book the table, so that you would have to go order one by one ( if just two persons )

So I was the first to go ordered.

I have been waiting for at least 15 minutes to queue and made an order!

There wasn't many people at the queue somemore.. Very speechless..

Even if many people is not an excuse. Levain even more people but still very fast!

Okay, after placed my order, I got a number, the waiter will deliver the food to your table.

Then YihLin went to make her order too.


Tik Tok Tik Tok....... Ice Lemon Tea came..

Tik Tok Tik Tok.......

Tik Tok Tik Tok....... "Why she haven't come back yet de??"

Tik Tok Tik Tok....... WOLO Egg Benedict came..

After at least 20 minutes, finally she is back!!!

Walao.. the service is damn poor and slow!!!!!!

Although the waiter will deliver the food to you, but it is very hard for them as they need to find the number.

They really need to do more improvement in the service part.











Okay back to the foods.


WOLO Egg Benedict ( RM9.90+ )

The taste so so only..

Bacon is a bit oily for breakfast..

What I like is the tomato and potato only hahaha..


TLJ Breakfast ( RM12.90+ )

It seems no big different with the egg benedict..

It is also normal loh..


Mushroom Soup 

I love this mushroom soup!!!

The mushroom taste is rich enough. (Y)



Devil's Food Cake ( RM10.50+ )

Chocolate lover will love it!! hehe

It is nice!! Full of rich chocolate. yumyum










Ahhh.. haven't try the breads and pastries yet..

Can't order many foods coz too full ady =X

May back to visit next time but just hope that the service will improve!

A disappointed and dissatisfied slow service.












Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TLJMalaysia

















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com