▐ 0925* Appreciate :)▐








WOW!! What a fantastic day!!!! :D

Yesterday we had Malaysian Studies presentation..

And very lucky, we were the FIRST group to present xD

It's all “神父” 显灵~ wahahahaha!!

Before that, we all gan jiong like hell -.- nervous larr..

Keep memorized memorized memorized.. @@

After we presented, Mr.PSY LAW gave us comment..

At first, we thought we were not so good, cause all kek kek dei..

And some of us forgot some part liao..

However!!! we heard those words..

" Not bad, Fantastic, Wonderful, bla bla bla.." 

OMGG??! Did I hear wrongly??? -.-

It's UNBELIEVABLE loh!!!! hahahahahahaha :DD

We whole group get 9/10 marks!!! woahooooo!!

It was really WONDERFUL moment, haha :P

We all high like in heaven xD cheering!



Thanks to our lovely funny Mr.PSY LAW!!

I think this the last class of him.. 

Awwww.. Gonna miss uuuuuu x))













HakChiu Style !

We kept photo shooting xD











And we kept discussing go where to pou ==

Hmm.. 是不是只要是一群朋友在一起就会有这个问题叻?? @@

以前中学,是整群人站在路中间讨论吃什么..

现在college,是讨论去哪里玩.. 哈哈哈~

Very gaoxiu lorrr -.- Waste time yaaaa :S

But at last we went to TS again.. 

TS is my no.3 home /.\

We played bowling, basketball !

This the first time I played bowling after 3 years ago == haha..

Me & Miko didn't bring socks.. We thought we no need to buy also can de loh..

But they became more sharp jor, checked we got socks or not.. >w<

So we have been forced to buy socks..

But luckily at last, we sold the socks to other people.. haha!

First time did this kind of thing ( sales ) xD, Miko taught me de.. hehe..

We did a stupid thing when we at parking lot..

Couldn't find Xiong's car == HAHAHA!!!

So we walked around the parking lot, walked jor 1 round..

Finally found it at the place that we came out.. I told you so ==


















Sadako 5D 出没在 HELP CAT!!! siu sam siu sam!!!

啊哈哈~

说真的,很庆幸在 college 能认识到你们这些傻友 :))

最会冷人的 傅靖雯

最废的 萧君雄

最胃的 尹伟坚

最让人无奈 的 罗子康

最高的 曾敬凯

最理智的 林嘉嘉 

最38的 陈洁慧

还有,最正常的 蔡韵琴!!!! xD

我也是以为 ACCA 的人一定是很正经的..

结果却是相反的!!! ==

一个两个都像神经病酱 xD 

可能是压力太大的关系吧??! 哈哈哈 


能擁有陪你一起幼幼稚稚、無所事事的一班朋友並不容易,請珍惜之。

这句说得好吖!! 

这辈子,要找一班可以做一些你从来不会在其他人面前做的东西的朋友,很难的..

人,在一生中,都会有一班不同类别的朋友..

就好像,其中一个类别是姐妹,是一起聊心事&在一起很舒服的朋友。 

另一个类别是疯狂幼稚的朋友,是一起做疯狂幼稚的东西的朋友。

酱才可以 balance 下嘛 :P

没有拘束,没有淑女形象,没有任何的 image,这才是最自在的!! :DD

okay.. 我承认我本来就不淑女 ==

虽然我不相信,友谊可以长长久久,( 就好像小学朋友都没什么联络酱 >w< )

不过在消失之前,能享受每一刻在一起的时光多久就多久。x))

Appreciate my friends 












OMG.. 我好像又回到那初中的我 xD


那天跟小林一起去剪头发,她说我好像回到中学的我了 O.O 

连我自己也觉得很像小孩子 == 


nvm.. Imma younger now!! Be positive!! x)
















远处海港传来阵阵船笛 我一直飘零到被你拣起 
如今望著反映窗户玻璃 有个我陌生又熟悉  

I can Smile a little more Sing a little more Feel a little more 
全因为你 说好了要为幸福 一天天地练习 
练习 Laugh a little more Love myself a little more 
要学会更加善待我自己 为你我变成了 Better me  

甚麽距离都不算是真的分离 想念和默契能代替一切言语 
有一天生命会老去 还好谢谢有你 
在你眼中 I see the better in me 

Coz I can Smile a little more Sing a little more Feel a little more 
全因为你 说好了要为幸福 一天天地练习 
练习 Laugh a little more Love myself a little more 
要学会更加善待我自己 为你我变成了 Better me 

就是那麽神奇 从前的错都有意义 
教我抛开所有猜疑 也许 我也美丽 
值得一个奇迹  
我的眼泪会坠落 绝不是因为懦弱 
而是感谢天让我遇见你 
不然今天就不能 如此地有勇气  

Now I promise to you And I can swear to you 
为你我 一定加倍 爱护我自己 
做一个值得你 骄傲的 Better me 
一个值得你 爱的Better me


人吖人.. 不要一味的为了别人而改变..

变到另一个你自己不喜欢的自己.. 

要学会更加善待自己..

要学习如何变成 better ME :)










0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com