▐ 0904* Mom's birthday @ Morganfield's▐






Last Sunday was my mom' birthday ♥

So we whole family went to Morganfield's celebrated :D

Morganfield's located at 4th floor of Pavillion KL.

This is the second time I went to eat there, haha..

The environment is very nice!! A comfortable place :))






Nice song & Nice service & Nice atmosphere..

We ordered some dishes and share together, cause it's too big dishes -.-

Impossible to finish for one person, unless you have a big stomach like a cow xD



I drank beer?? hahaha, no lar, I just drank some, cause not enough to share >w<

Hoegaarden nice, not so bitter than caslberg or others..

It let me reminded last year's Langkawi trip.. hahaha!!


This is an appetizer. I love the green apple in the salad! It's SWEET! :D


OMG!! Horrible BIG!! I like the BBQ sause, although my mom said it's too many sauce ==

The side dishes are nice too!!! Coleslaw & Mash Potato



This is nice too, it's grill with some whisky OvO

This is not so many sauce compare to the above :)



Hmm.. It's just like Chicken Sausage @@ okay okay larr, got some black pepper taste..




They are so intimate that prepare the aprons to us to avoid getting dirty on our cloths :)) haha






And a free small birthday cake :)) 

The vanila ice cream is so nice!!!! But the pancake ( don't know what it called?== ) is too sweet.. :S



Aww.. Got a little bit blur.. 

They should train the waiters how to take picture in addition, hahaha!! Joking xD

A nice family dinner & celebration ♥ teeeheee









Before back, we bought a green tea cake for mom :D



I remembered I got tasted it before, quite nice :) There got Macaron leh!! haha







Wish my mom & family stay in a good health always!! 

虽然很多时候都会对你发脾气,不过每次过后都会很后悔的.. 

我也不知道我为什么酱喜欢在家里发脾气的.. 情绪分裂症??? ==

我会生生性性的喇~ 都快 20 了.. >w<

I love you ♥ :))









0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com