▐ 0901* Drenched :)▐










Ahaha, I seems like still in holiday mood xD

wtf -.- I supposed in study mood now.. =X

That day went shopping with my dear Sue ♥

Finally, she is free now! but just available for 2 weeks..

Girls like shopping, Women likes shopping, I like shopping!!!! :P


女人的衣柜里永远都会少一件衣。此话,千真万确!!! xD

Bought some clothes & pants finally!!! Teeeheeee!

Actually, I would like to buy dress, but no place suits me to wear O.O

It's just waste it.. haha.. Maybe I will buy after I step into twenties.. xP




We ate Wanton Meeeee.. I can said this is a most cheap food in TS! 

RM4.80 leh.. where can find it?? hahaha..


Ah Sue recommended to me 1 xD coz she almost everyday go eat.. -.-

Not bad! But the wanton is so small :S










Yesterday went to find Ms.Evon!! Hehe ♥

Walao.. long time no see already! Almost 5 months @@

She looks all the same as old time larrr, haha xD

Girls talk in her room, shhhhhhhhhh :P


Went to Padi House @ Sri Petaling yam cha!!


Nice leh?? Taste also not bad :)


A nice environment, but don't know the food lar..

Coz we just had drinks & snacks only, the frenchfries is nice :D

Sambil king gai sambil took picture.. Like a 38!!!! hahahahaha!!!




She is the pose queen.. banyak pattern..WIN!!! xD

Next time date again yaaa! I will call them along next time! ^^


Guess who is this?? HAHAHA!! -.-











昨天早上去了在 Semenyih 的富贵山莊,去拜拜伯母 x))

第一次去那边,那边真的好偏僻下..

到了那边,我只能说,那边太大了!!!! O.O



其实,风景也很美下叻.. 不要把义山想得那么传统 @@

山明水秀,而且很清静..

伯母在那儿,过得很好吧?? :)












这几天看 facebook,很多人办 farewell 了.. 

很多人要飞噜.. 飞去台湾的,飞去香港的,飞去英国的..

希望大家都有一个美好的全新旅程!! :))

下次去台湾旅行就方便多了,哈哈 xD

看到有好多朋友帮朋友 farewell,其实很羡慕下叻~ 

一想到不懂几年后,如果到我飞的话,不懂会怎样?? ==

我可以想象到那凄惨的画面,哈哈哈............. >w<

不过有那几个亲爱的陪我就好了 x))








其实人真的是很矛盾的.. 

原来认识了那 6 年的朋友,也不过如此..

曾经的熟悉,在没有经营的友谊,也只会变得陌生.. 

认了吧。很多人,看清了,看轻了,也就看开了..

或许再过多几年,提起自己的名字,别人还需要想想你是谁..

多么悲哀吖.. 

不过很庆幸的是,我身边还有几位值得我爱和珍惜的朋友们 :))












When minutes become hours When days become years 

And I dont know where you are Color seems so dull without you 

Have we lost our minds? What have we done? 

But it all doesnt seem to matter anymore 

When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 

You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 

You picked me up to lay me down 

When I look into your eyes I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 

Im drenched in your love Im no longer able to hold it back 

Is it too late to ask for love? Is it wrong to feel right? 

When the world is winding down Thoughts of you linger around

Have we lost our minds? What have we done? 

But it all doesnt seem to matter anymore




Drenched --- 曲婉婷 

Another nice song from Wanting!!!!!

Love it so much!!!! ♥

So got the feeling.. Awwwwwww..............!!










Hello, September!

How it's gonna be?









0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com