▐ 0429* Dear hb ` BERSIH 3.0 ▐







Last Friday have a nice day with sista :DD

We celebrated Casy's birthday on her birthday eve..

coz her birthday 428 is BERSIH 3.0.. OMG..

We ate at Kaki Corner :) For the first time.

nice place, nice food, nice environment.. just too hot :S








We went there so early, coz scared traffic jam [ road block ] =X

Btw we waited our stomach hungry, we have girl's talk :P haha

Have a quite long time no chit chat together. Love it !




We had no image, talked loudly, laugh loudly xD hahaha!!

The moment that we knew Sue not sure she would came or not is very angry loh.. zzz..

But luckily she came at last !!!! If not, I think Casy will hate her forever! HAHAHA
Sambil makan, sambil chit chat, sambil listen to song.. NICE :)

We prepared a surprise for her, call the lounge singer to sing birthday song,

as we were taking the birthday cake from the outside :D



Casy was a little bit shocked, haha, she don't know want to give what reaction already xD

Thanks to the two lounge singer tooo :)) They have a nice vocal.

And then all of us were playing CREAM WAR.. OMG!!


Luckily I am the camera girl, no played with them xDD

Childish GIRL !!! hahahahaha!

Have a memorable day with my beloved ♥ Happy :P








See !! We have a lot of picture ! Haha ^^









STARBUCKS Day :DD hahaha!!

Yesterday after mock exam paper 1, I treated myself a cup of starbucks coffee !

My SECOND starbucks in my life !! haha..

Actually that is not my cup of coffee loh, although same name with me..

I love Lynn's that one more more! Next time I will buy that flavour :P

But next time is when?? Maybe is next time de 50% off event.. hahaha........ ==















428 BERSIH 3.0 !!


When I woke up in the morning (actually is afternoon ==), I found that my dad and bro not at home..

The awkward moment that I knew my dad and bro went to BERSIH ! OMG!! o.O

Luckily they both came back home safe :)))

Quite many friends on fb also got go to bersih.. Admire their courage!

Even some teachers also go support ! 001, Ah Loh... :D Proud of them! haha

If got friend accompany, I will go to Bersih toooo!! ;))

I will wear this shirt ! S3C2'11 loves Malaysia very much!! Yellow&Green :D
We must protect our country, so we must BERSIH all the KOTOR things!!!

I followed those news from fb.. and I could feel 三大种族团结就是力量 even I was not at live!!!

Why the government wants to be so cruel to the innocent people?? Tear Gas bombs..!!!!

Some people had injured, and died... R.I.P.....

I want a PEACEFUL country pls !!!!!








Finally.. I finished RM200 book voucher!! ==

Actually I don't know want to buy what loh..

But I had buy quite lot of things @@ ha..









FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

I need to FOCUS FOCUS on my EXAM already!!

It's in June.. Now is Mock Exam..

I'm gonna die soooonn............... =X

God Bless ME..







1 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com