▐ 0622* Weissbrau*Morganfield's*鲜芋仙▐









Nom nom it's food time!

Celebrated Mama's day at Weissbrau @ Pavillion

It's a german bistro and bar.


Classic Ceaser Salad RM18.80++

Salad is always the appetizer and nice :)

You can add on with curry chicken or smoked salmon if you want.

But I think appetizer should be more light.


Crispy German Pork Knuckle RM48.00++

I like this! The pork skin is really crispy!

The yellow colour side dish actually is potato..

It looks like egg hahahaha.. I thought is onion fried egg ==


Nurnberger RM38.00++

** If not mistaken, coz I forgot zzz

Sausage is one of the famous dish of german cuisine.

It tasted quite nice :) My mom loves it haha

The mash potato also nice.


Country Style Rosemary Pork Ribs & Neck RM38++

** If not mistaken, I forgot also -__-

Taste okay only. Small pieces of pork..


I dont know what is this dessert called coz it's not in the main menu.

I just remember Apple Strudel something???

It's nice!!!!!! Can have a try :D

Like a hot apple pie with cold vanila ice cream.







Overall is not bad lahh..

But I not really like those side dishes coz I dont like the spices.


Erdinger. German beer. I love it!!

I thought it tasted bitter but I was wrong! Just a little bit..

I like it more than hoegaarden :)




Located at:
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Lot 3.05.02 & C3.16.00, Level 3, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Website:
www.weissbrau.com.my














Next is Papa's Day hahaha

Went to Morganfield's again for the third time.

It is really nice! Pork pork pork xD

And I just realized it is just TWO branches in Malaysia!

One is at pavillion, another at penang.

No wonder so many people everytime..


DAD eats FREE!!!

Promotion of father's day and also mother's day..

But terms and conditions apply lahh..

Just can choose one from the four options..


Waldrof Salad RM17.90++

The best salad ever!! Really really delicious!!

Some cheese, nuts, apples, celeries..

The apples not sour at all, it's sweetsssssssss :D

I love it very muchh


Honey Rum Ribs RM65.90++


Hickory BBQ Spare Ribs RM69.90++

Yum yummmmm

I like both.. But I prefer the Honey Rum Ribs more :D

The bbq sauce is the love! Awwww...

And the side dishes are nice tooo! I love coleslaw always. 


Seafood Gumbo RM35.90++

It's a seafood stew.

Somehow it tasted like tomyam? ==

I not really know lahh coz I dont like it hahaha..

But there are a lot of seafood in the stew..

Nvm, it's free.. dad eats free what xD








Located at:
C4.03.00, Level 4, Pavilion KL Shopping Mall, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
#Beside redbox plus

Website:
www.morganfields.com













Lastly is dessert time hehe

鲜芋仙

第一次吃叻..

本来想吃 snowflake 的,现在就尝尝新的咯..


下面那个是招牌原味 RM6.90+

上面那个是豆浆口味 RM6.50+

我不是很喜欢那个招牌原味的.. 那个仙草味道怪怪的..

可能是酱的味道,我吃不惯吧..

那个豆浆口味的,还不赖..

只是那个花生不好吃.. 软软的..

总结来说 我还是比较喜欢 snowflake!

Snowflake the best! hahahaha xD













Papoyyyyy wokataaaaaaa hei ha hei haaaa

Met these cutest banana potato!!!!

So happy hahahahaha :D


Cant wait for the movie!!! AHHHHHHH!















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com