▐ 0311* I want HOLIDAYS !!!▐








hmmm..

another week had past..

nothing special tough..

still need to wake up early in the morning,

still need to study everyday,

but luckily my class is not so early.. hehe xP











OMG !!!!

I just realized that my course dont have semester break for 1 or more months !!!

It just 10 days !! TEN DAYS !!! WTF ??!!

well.. so disappointed larrr.. :((

who call me wanna take this PROFESSIONAL course???? damn it..

RM 200 BOOK VOUCHER no then suan liao.. holiday also so less !

I want holidays to rest & have a trip larrr !!! ._.

sad..................










Today movie day again ;) with casy & lynn

Mr & Mrs Gambling. okok larrr..

so many people in Leisure Mall @@

I think is bcoz its school holiday & got popular fair..

saw so many ppl from TJHS.. haha..

but we dont know each other de larr..

We ate MCD, beside us is a group of botak zai xD

so miss TJHS's school life.......... :)








身为一个朋友,我最失败的地方就是..

不会安慰人.. =X

我总是学不会.. 不要怪我喇~

有时候看到朋友的眼泪一滴一滴的流下来了..

除了给 tissue.. 我都不懂要怎样了 ==

男人,不喜欢人的话,就别对人酱好。

女人,世界上不是只有一个男人,还有很多更好的。

朋友 加油吧!!

我的男人,你在哪里?? @@ 哈哈哈!







I like this quote !!! :D

It also let me reminded many things in TJHS..

The happiness of playing volleyball with friends ;D

That was really awesome !!!

Nowadays.. we have less chance to play anymore..

haih..

















心乱如麻 :S

是你不想我啦.. 甚至不找我啦..

好好听呀 ♥

下次唱 K 要点很多旧歌! 旧歌都超赞的!

发现我学校的旁边有 KTV & 打 pool 的叻!

pool 超美的!! 不过不 ngam 我 ==

下次去试试 KTV 好了 :DD

















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com