▐ 0206* Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ The Gardens Mall ▐











Went to Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ The Gardens Mall

Actually this is not our first choice of japanese food in the mall,

but all those restaurant not yet open due to cny ==

My dad want to have japanese food, hence we decided to have a try










The ambience is not bad, full of bamboo decoration, like in japan

Comfortable ambience.

The waiters also very friendly :)

Luckily we arrived earlier, coz after that was full of people

Maybe bcoz of many restaurant haven't open yet..

So we have to wait for our dish awhile









Ishiyaki Chicken Tempura Set ( RM36++ )

The portion looks so big, but actually is okay for one person lah..


The main dish of this set, chicken teriyaki

Yumyum!! I like chicken teriyaki always haha :P


The little portion of salad, it is abit sour and very appetizing

Tempura is normal, not so good..


The orange bowl is pickles and chicken skin ( 鸡皮 )??  kinda weird ==

The white bowl is also some kind of pickles..










Sashimi Sukiyaki Set ( RM38++ )

The teapot actually is miso soup, but I don't know why it use a teapot @@

The sukiyaki is very salty lah omggg..

Really kicap soup ==


Just a few slice of the beef and its fatttt!


The salad and sashimi.

No comment for that coz I didn't try it











Unagi Sashimi Set ( RM68++ )


Unagi!! The sauce is actually similar with the chicken teriyaki lah..

But it is not so delicious as I thought..



The cheesy oyster and the sushi roll.

Eaten by my dad. So no comment.










Sushi and Tempura Set ( RM39++ )

Finally, my set!

Table too small, no extra space to put the whole things on my place..

So just take out all those dish ==


I don't feel like those sushi actually. For me, got abit weird smell :S


The cold soba is okok lah.. But I more like if it's in hot hahaha

The green bowl is fish in kicap sauce loh


Chawanmushi is quite nice! 

The green tea tiramisu cake above the chawanmushi is normal, nothing special..












Overall was just okay only, the food was not that nice..

































0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com