▐ 0720* Huck's Cafe @ Bangsar ▐









Last Saturday night went to Huck's Cafe in Bangsar.

Celebrated my aunt's 60th birthday :)

Actually it's a surprise birthday celebration..

Coz my aunt didn't know we all relatives will be there haha

Huck's Cafe is a private home based dining.

It's a bungalow.

So you were like having a warm dinner at your home.


Before stepped inside. Outside the house.

# I should have took more photo but it was raining..









We have booked a large room which can sit around 30+ people.



A long dining table. And some balloon decoration by ourself hehe

Btw there has pretty many antique! As following..


The old version oven


The antique iron above the cabinet


The old version telephone. I like it haha


Antique fan


Antique typing machine

WOW nice lehhh :D










Okieee now let's talk about FOODS! 

# I don't know the foods' name, so just randomly post the photos


The dining set.



The first drink. Something like 7up + sirap.. But it's not my type of drink..



Appetite soup. Mushroom soup. Pumpkin soup.

Mushroom soup is nice but too many pepper.. 

So I prefer pumpkin soup here although I love mushroom soup.



Bread + Beef. The bread is crispy!! 


Chicken salad.


Sotong + otak-otak.. Very spicy! So I didn't try haha ==


Grill chicken. I like this! I also like those side dishes like tomato, onion, potatoo.

The onion is sweet! Totally unexpected..


Mehmehhhh Lamb. Like! Mash potato is love :)




Spaghetti dishees.


Salmon.


The second drink. Guava + plum? Something like 吉仔酸梅..



Wine and champagne timing. hehe. Brought by my relatives.


The table was full of plates and glasses haha..









Finally the most lovely moment --- Desserts! HAHAHA :P


Durian cake!!!!!!!! I very very very like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the one of the delicious durian cake I have tried before!!!!!

It is really made of fresh durian! I can tasted the flesh of durian!! OMGGGG

MUST TRY!!!



All those desserts are nice!! I like it very much :D 

The third drink. Coffee or Tea? 


There got kopi luwak! 猫屎咖啡!!

The first time I tried it and unexpectedly it tasted nice!

Not bitter as my imagination haha 


But I ordered white coffee ==

Drinks drinks drink drink drinkssss..









Happy birthday to my aunt! :))

Sorry for no front photo >w<

All with my relatives..









So that night we had..

1 appetite soup

9 dishes of food

3 drinks

1 dessert

# All share share 1..

Price about RM100+

Actually most of the dishes are spicy..

So those who like spicy foods can go to try :)







Huck's Cafe facebook: Huck's Cafe








I know the photos are blurr.. taken by note 2 ==

I should have brought my camera along.. haihhhh..

Phone's camera cannot compared with camera.. iishhhh..









0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com