▐ 0517* 闭关修炼 x) ▐






Wow!! Last Monday I have a CRAZY day !!

Went to cheung k with college friends :D

Earlier birthday celebration with Jiajia :))








The moment I stepped into the k room, they already shout shout shout !!

The awkward moment I was sooooooo frustration == hahaha..

Everybody was very very very HIGH !! woooohooooooo!!

Guys shouted till no sound.. OMG?? -.- me toooo......

I wanna beh tahan their shouting ady ==






That day is such a CRAZIEST, NOISIEST, HIGH, STUPID cheung k day EVER !!!!

GOSH!! hahahaha xD

Wish Jiajia have a memorable 21 birthday ♥





Hope we still have chance to outing :))

Let's plan for a crazy trip after exam !! :P

** Next time can go Neway liao!! It's cheaper & got free flow drink! :DD












疯狂以后,是时候闭关修炼了.. =X

Everyday imma SUFFERING.. with those shit F1 F2 F3 !!!

Especially F1 !!! DAMN IT !!!

I got a feeling that I will fail it....... wtf

Arghhhhhh..!!!!

以前做那些统考练习,是越做越开心,越做越有把握的..

现在是越做越赌懒吖!!! 越做越灰心.............. >w<

现在感觉好像回到准备统考的那段期间,有多久没有认真啃书了?

很久了,现在也没很认真.. ==












闭关修炼中,闲人请误打扰。:)

修炼完毕于 6月 12 日。

所以要找我出去的朋友们,请于 12 日后呗 :P

到时想找份 part time job 赚赚外快 @@

想去旅行。
















0 ▃▂▁ message ▁▂▃:

Post a Comment

oopsssss! I know you have something to say! :P

 

Blogger

Blogger
Contact: ycchoi23@hotmail.com